When you think about how you view yourself, what comes to mind? Here are a few scriptures to remind you what God says about you and maybe even change your thinking. Try saying these affirmations out loud throughout your day. 1.I am Loved- Jeremiah 31:3 the Lord appeared to him[a] from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.
2. I am Strong- 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
3. I am Powerful- 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
4. I am Beautiful- Psalm 139:13-14 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
5. I am Successful- Psalm 46:5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.
6. I am Fierce- Proverbs 31:25 She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
7. I am Bold- Phillipians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
8. I am Confident- Hebrews 4:16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need
9. I am Good- Genesis 1:31 And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
10. I am not Alone- Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
11. I am Courageous- Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
12. I am Wise-Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not onto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.”
13. I am Victorious- Jeremiah 20:11 But the Lord is with me as a dread warrior; therefore my persecutors will stumble; they will not overcome me. They will be greatly shamed, for they will not succeed. Their eternal dishonor will never be forgotten.
14. I am a Son/Daughter of God- 2 Corinthians 6:18 and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.
15. I am purposed by God- Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.